Saturday, December 03, 2005

04. It's All About The Money


U want the latest designer jeans that hit the stores 2 days back? Man, aren't they the latest rage in town?

Did u check out the latest range of watches? WHAT DESIGNS!!!!!!!! Wudn't I look really KOOL wearing them?

Those sunglasses!!! I'll be damned if I don't get my hands on them and my eyes behind them!!!!

That car that I've been lusting after for soooooo long!!!



Feel something? Isn't that what goes on in almost everyone's mind when u see any of these? Or any such thing which takes to ur fancy?

But then comes the eternal question!!!!

Do u hv what it takes? Do u hv "IT"?

And if ur thinking what "IT" means... It's the same thing that's about 6 inches long, quite hard, has a head on it and makes women drool after it.

And NO, it's not "that thing" ur thinking about...

Call it whatever u want... dough, moolah, cash, mint.... whatever.... but the bottom line is that It's All About The Money...



U might say that I'm a bit frustrated. Well, I AM!!! And there's no reason not to be.

There's a lotta thing over which u hv control, other things over which u hv none. But then there R somethings over which u DO hv control, but r denied that control. And then u just sit back and say to urself, "What the hell is happening? Will I EVER be given what I shud get?"


Strange, isn't it?

Think.


Love, Peace n Harmony
Sam.



© Prateek Sharma Dec 2005

No comments: