Monday, July 24, 2006

"Hush, Little Baby, Don't Say A Word..."



"You're my friend. I want to tell u something. Something that happened with me. I want u to listen. Why? 'Coz you're someone who will understand, who will know what goes in my mind, who will accept it the same way, who won't turn into a broadcasting tower... Or will you???"

"You're my friend. I want to tell u something. Something that I feel isn't really right, neither for u, nor for me. Why? 'Coz you're someone who will understand, who will know what goes in my mind, who will accept it the same way, who won't turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to what I say... Or will you???"

Two different situations. Two different reactions. Something like that just happened in the last 2 days. Life shows u many faces.

I know this seems a little absurd and a bit obscure. Will scribble more on this soon. Don't feel like doin' it right now. Will return. In the meantime, you can
think a little on this, if u will.

Love, Peace n' Harmony
Sam.





© Prateek Sharma Jul 2006

1 comment:

Nidhi said...

I can totally understand and relate to this.. both the kinds are letting you down.. but in their own separate ways.. This sucks! This happens most of the time, esp when the thing you want to talk about is important like hell and you r going thru one of the bluest days/states of mind.

You knw, dunno why, but somehow this reminded me of this message i saw written on a T shirt... "Gravity is a myth.. earth sucks"
:)

Aloha!

Regards,

Devil's own